European Heat Pump Summit Newsroom
On 26 and 27 October 2021, in the year between the biennial Chillventa trade shows, the international heat pump community will gather as usual in Nuremberg for the European Heat Pump Summit. At the event, experts will share their high-calibre professional insights into market developments, technology and application trends relating to all aspects of heat pumps. At the accompanying foyer expo, the participating companies can also present their latest products and innovations. This year the presentations will also be broadcast online for the first time as a live stream.
“In these unusual times we are particularly pleased to once again be the platform for high-calibre knowledge transfer and interesting workshops and discussions covering the various aspects of heat pump technology. The need for dialogue in the sector is greater than ever. We are responding proactively to the current situation by also offering all presentations online as a live stream. As a result, we are giving those participants who may still be affected by travel restrictions in October the opportunity to nevertheless take part in the event. The full experience with face-to-face exchanges is of course only possible on site,” says Daniela Heinkel, Director of the European Heat Pump Summit at NürnbergMesse.
Main congress themes 2021
The four main thematic blocks at the European Heat Pump Summit 2021 are market developments, R&D, development of components, and heat pump applications. The Call for Presentations is now online. The following topics presented by international speakers have already been confirmed:
- Report on the Heat Pump Conference in South Korea in April 2021
- Market and energy policy developments (German and international)
- Completed, ongoing and planned research into technology and applications
- The latest developments by industrial companies and research centres
- Hybrid systems (use of cooling and heat and use of waste heat)
- High-temperature heat pumps
- Special applications in industry and commerce (e.g., specific projects and use case examples from the food industry, data centres, metalworking, industrial drying, and district heating)
- Presentation of research establishments with focus on Italy (planned)
The Call for Presentations is available online at:
The internationally renowned speakers come from R&D establishments, universities, testing centres and laboratories, energy utilities, associations and component manufacturers. Their presentations reach an international professional audience of technicians, researchers, designers, product developers, component manufacturers and sub-suppliers, decision-makers and consulting engineers for product development, and architects and planners from all areas of heat pump production and application in the industrial and commercial segments.
The supporting programme is complemented by a foyer expo where the exhibiting companies can present their latest products and innovations and cultivate direct contact with visitors.